Brand Name Association With an Evidence-Based Program to Prevent Child Obesity
National News Story
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
become a Team Captain Donate - Donate - donate
“Healthfirst” Virtual World
Improve Your Health in 4 Weeks and Along the Way Help Prevent Childhood Obesity!
Challenge to Knock Out
( Decembers 1st to December 30th )
Event description: This is NOT the typical a one-day walk/jog/run event.
This is Healthfirst!
Where you get to improve YOUR health (GET RESULTS) by completing 4 Aerobic Exercise Assignments that increase in length and difficulty and learn about Top Six Nutrients.
REGISTER NOW! $25 Registration Fee
(Includes Free Access to the Operation Tone-Up Virtual Self-Help Health Platform for YOU and an UNDERSERVED CHILD for 1-year).
STARTS DECEMBER 1ST 2020
Our Virtual Platform will guide you every step of the way and with our OTU VISION feature, you can interact and workout with your teammates At Home or from wherever, with an internet connection! NO EXTRA EQUIPMENT NEEDED!
As YOU learn about the Top Six Nutrients (water, carbs, protein, fat, vitamins & minerals) and Exercise (push-ups, sit-ups, chicken squats, up-sights, jumping jacks and jog in place) YOU will begin to apply this knowledge and IMMEDIATELY see results (lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar, lose weight and have more energy) and LOVE it!
- Sign Up to become a Team Captain (You can be a 1-man-Team).
- Create a Team with up to 8 Members.
- Work as a Team to motivate each other as you Complete 4 Aerobic Exercise Assignments and learn about the nutrients to improve your health!
- Earn Points for Exercising, Learning about the Nutrients & Fundraising.
- Most Points Wins!
- It’s That Easy.
- ALL INDIVIDUALS who complete the Challenge, receive a certificate!
Get your TEAM together, Improve YOUR Health and PREVENT Childhood Obesity Today!
Upon registration, we will send you your own personal online fundraising page.
Spread the word, SHARE your page, and help us PREVENT childhood obesity.
- Raise $100 – Receive the DONE THAT! T-Shirt.
- Raise $250 - Receive the DONE THAT! T-Shirt and DONE THAT! Mug.
- Top 10 Teams will have their name added to the Knowledge Island Wall of Fame! (Share with friends).
- Top Team will create and name a 20-minute workout (using Drag & Drop Workouts) that will be added to the program indefinitely for users to choose. In addition, Mr. Tone from Operation Tone-Up will virtually work out with your TEAM to the workout you created.
We have numerous sponsorship, partnership and volunteer opportunities to brand your name/logo with our evidence-based program that is positively improving the health of children to prevent child obesity. Accept The Challenge (ATC) promotes the success we are having in the prevention of child obesity with periodical local & national news press releases, in addition to social media (Facebook posts on the ATC Facebook page as well as the home page of the ATC Website). Much of the media coverage features personal success stories that easily grab the attention of the viewers as they see what it takes to prevent child obesity and who is responsible for all this success. .
In addition to promoting your name brand via the news and social media, we have name/logo placement opportunities on the back of our T-shirts, on the Know Your Nutrients stage during the Fittest School Challenge, on our web site, on workbooks, etc. We are happy to discuss a customized plan for your promotion. Contact us to find out more.
A Few of Our Past and Present Sponsors
These are just a few of our corporate donors, sponsors and partners who have recognized and supported the Operation Tone-Up program.
We are always looking for help at events/fundraisers and at schools by being a mentor or coach to help kids socially change the way they choose food and exercise.