MR. TONE IS STRANDED!
CAN YOU SAVE HIM??
Help Mr. Tone Get Off The Island By Getting Healthy.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET BY JOINING THE 28 DAY FITNESS CHALLENGE...
Knowledge Island Online Game:
Mr. Tone vs. Not-So-Good-Guys
Are You Up for the 28 Day Fitness Challenge?
- 1st-2nd Place "ELITE PASS"
- 3rd-5th Place "UNLIMITED THRILL RIDES PASS"
- "6th-10th Place "GOLFER PASS"
WHEN YOU JOIN THE CHALLENGE YOU'LL GET
- Access to Knowledge Island
- Mr. Tone Knowledge Guide
- OTU Vision Team Communications
- BONUS #1: Personalized Certificate of Completion!
- BONUS #2: Mr. Tone 6-Pack Reminder Ringtones
- BONUS #3: "Legendary Leaders" Know Your Nutrients® Poster
WHAT KIDS SAY
Change Eating Habits
See Kids Progress
Adults Improve Health Too!
Learn About The Top Six Nutrients (Water, Carbs, Protein, Fat, Minerals and Viatamins). And Become Stronger, Faster, Healthier.
Protein is needed for the growth and maintenance of muscle, blood, skin, internal organs, hair and nails. PROTEIN AND FAT CAN BE FOUND IN DAIRY, POULTRY, FISH AND RED MEAT.
Carbohydrates (CARBS for short) are the main source of energy for your body. CARBS COME IN 3 FORMS:
- SUGAR CARBS (or simple carbs) give you quick-acting, short-term energy and can be found in fruits, white bread, cereal, juice and soft drinks.
- STARCH CARBS (or complex carbs) give you slow-releasing, long-term energy and can be found in whole grains, vegetables and legumes (beans and peas).
- FIBER CARBS DO NOT give you energy. Instead, they help regulate bowel activity, prevent certain cancers and can be found in fruits, beans and cereals.
You need vitamins for bone growth, healthy skin, strong teeth, and to help you see better in the dark.
- No one food contains every vitamin.
- Vitamins can be found in fruits and vegetables.
Water is responsible for moving nutrients into cells and for the removal of waste from cells.
- Water can be found in fruits and vegetables. However, these food sources are not enough, for you need 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
Minerals help with the formation of bones and tissues. They also turn food into energy and help your nerves and muscles.
- Minerals can be found in fruits, vegetables and protein foods.
Fester Fat Cell®
Fat is used by the body as a source of energy.
- Fat acts like a cushion, protecting tissues and internal organs.
- Fat also keeps your body temperature at 98.6 degrees by not allowing heat to escape.
Processed (added) Sugars such as corn syrup and table sugar give you quick-acting short-term energy with NO nutritional benefits.
- Too much of these Sugars can make you fat, sleepy and sick, in addition to developing tooth decay, gum disease and obesity.
- Sugar hides in all types of food. Make sure to read the Nutrition Facts on the foods you CHOOSE to eat.
Sodium is usually added to food to make it taste better. EXAMPLE: Table Salt.
- Sodium helps nerve cells and the contraction of muscles.
- It is more common for people to eat too much Sodium than not enough.
- Most Fast, Frozen and Canned foods are high in Sodium.
- Sodium hides in all types of food. Make sure to read the Nutrition Facts on the foods you CHOOSE to eat.
Video - Know Your Nutrients® Video Preview